Your eBooks deserve an audience
– get instant online accessibility, control user access and provide them with great cloud services.
• Leafcloud’s eBook hosting services is the ultimate solution for instant publishing of interactive eBooks online, with your choice of URL alias for branding.
• Your stack of hosted eBooks are all manageable through Leafwriter.
• For large to medium scaled projects, create and customise your libraries and publish your interactive eBooks by the bulk.
• Your library is instantly accessible online and through branded and defined native mobile apps
• Your content is guaranteed safe and protected from theft and misuse with our DRM system.
• In the case of breached content, your content stays obscure and indiscernible, except exclusively through Leafcloud.
& User Control
• Notes, bookmarks, and highlights made by users are made retrievable from any device or platform with Leafcloud’s synchronisation feature.
• Leafcloud provides exclusive user accessibility – easily add or remove users anytime.
Leafcloud eBooks offer you optimal control
• Convert your content into Leafcloud eBooks and get the best of the user control and synchronisation options.
• Export the same book on multiple platforms and formats all via a single user login.
• Your users can access all previously saved notes and annotations across any device or platform.
• With great user control, add or remover users anytime using only their email address.
Customize Libraries with Leafshop
Leafshop offers customised libraries and marketplace where you can design it to your preferences easily. Customise and brand your identity, alter the design and use any logo as you wish. Your users get to view a bookshelf of eBooks uploaded to your library/marketplace with multiple functionalities like the search and categorisation tools, everything through the website or mobile application. Make your library public or private for only a limited list of users. Leafshop is most ideal if you have a large number of books.
Use modern eLearning tools with Tin-Can API to monitor your users’ activity and accumulate
data into your LRS Repository. For further information, click here.